- $50,000 - $60,000
- Will require working onsite in our Baton Rouge office.
- Relocation assistance will be considered for candidates outside the market.
For almost a decade we have established a reputation for being one of the best options for managed IT services in the Southeast Louisiana market.
Join us as the first line of critical support that keeps our clients up and running, giving them peace of mind, and a level of service that ensures they can focus on their core business.
Expect every day to be different and fast moving, as you face both routine and complex service tickets for a wide range of software and hardware issues. Working through our responsive ConnectWise platform will make managing calls and documenting communications a snap.
The day may start on a Help Desk ticket setting up a new 365 account, but by 10 AM you are upgrading a laptop's RAM and installing a faster SSD. By the afternoon you are waging war with that nasty virus your user downloaded with that "Cool Freeware" his buddy hipped him to last night. You wrap the day migrating a domain controller from Server 2008 to 2019.
It all comes along with the territory as we continue to provide the Gold Standard in I.T technical support and unbeatable customer satisfaction to a growing customer base.
What’s in it for you?
- You'll be paid well, treated as a valuable part of our operation, rewarded for your contributions, appreciated for your abilities, and encouraged toward realizing your hidden potential.
- And not only will you be paid for every hour you put in, but you'll be given a defined path to advancement with compensation increases in line with your performance.
- We will work to provide you the knowledge transfer and support to learn new business processes. You'll also build relationships with our customers that will ensure a smooth transition to our team and long-term success.
- And once you own the role, you'll have the autonomy to work from home a few days each week.
You see, around here we don't just talk about "Work/Life Balance" we live it.
Here’s A Few Things You’ll Like
- Great compensation
- 8-Paid Holidays
- Relocation funds available for the right candidate
- Work directly with the business owner
- Small culture
- A defined career path and the full support you need to realize it
- Financial support for professional certifications
- Healthcare Expense Program
- Mobile devices: Monthly reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement/fuel allowance
- Quarterly Bonus
Here's A Few Things You Won’t Miss
- Being micro-managed
- Unrealistic expectations
- Being overworked, used up and burned out
Minimum of FIVE years working in an I.T Support role to include both Help Desk & Desktop responsibilities for a wide range of hardware and software issues.
Excellent customer service skills, including spoken and written communications.
Strong logic, analytical, troubleshooting, and resolution skills in these areas
- Windows Workstations
- Windows Servers
- Office 365
- Office 2013 and above
- Firewall and router traffic
- Data Backup/Recovery
- 2+ Years working in Managed Services
- CompTIA or Microsoft certifications
- Managed Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- StorageCraft products
- Next generation AV Protection
Like What You See?
Hit the apply button at the top of this page to start your journey to a great career opportunity now!
Not Your Cup-Of-Tea?